More. Breakfast. Value.
Partnerships that enrich both sides. Collaborations that reflect the high value and sincerity of products. Everything began with Nestroy in 2001, when Hans Staud wanted to create a memorial of the great Austrian playwright on his 200th birthday. That was how the STAUD’S jam version of a “Homage to Johann Nepomuk Nestroy” in collaboration with Vienna tourism came about; with it, a small piece of Viennese culture was brought out into the world, in addition to the indulgence factor. Namely on the lid of the typical octagonal jam jar. There were collaborations with Vienna’s largest museums, such as the Art History and Natural History Museum, the Albertina and the Belvedere, an art nouveau collection on the occasion of the Klimt jubilee 2012 as well as a special addition for the 150-year jubilee of Ringstraße in Vienna.
In addition to endeavours to promote Austrian art and culture and make them known internationally, the artistic STAUD’S lids are also added value for the eyes and their own cultural standard, as well as every breakfast table.
Collaborations in chronological order:
- 2001: “Homage to Johann Nepomuk Nestroy” with 20 scenic presentations and quotations of the Austrian playwright
- 2004: “Kunst & Genuss” / “Arts & Delights” with 25 visuals of artworks from the five largest museums in Vienna
- 2007: “Musik & Genuss” / “Music & Delights” with 43 visuals of famous Viennese structures, musical instruments, composers and sets of famous operas.
- 2011: “Jugendstil & Genuss” / “Art Nouveau & Delights” with 47 visuals of famous Viennese art nouveau artworks, designs and pieces of architecture.
- 2015: “Wiener Ringstraße & Genuss” / “Viennese Ringstraße & Delights” with 57 visuals of the magnificent of Vienna’s magnificent boulevard and its classy inner workings.